Hi there! My name is Tarrah and I am the CEO and Salon Marketing Specialist by day, and a single mom by night. I feel no matter what you do in life, you should love your job, and I love my job. If you don’t love marketing, social media and the online world, let us do our thing for you.
Our feelings on what we do:
- Social Media. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube, interactions with the audience on a social level is key. Engage you customers.
- Advertising. Online advertising via Facebook, Google, and YouTube can be used to reach your specific audience at a much lower cost than newspaper or radio.
- Website. Every business today needs a website. Websites today are like the phone book ad of twenty years ago. It gets you acknowledged by Google, lets people find you online, and will always be yours in the ever-changing world of social media.
- Email marketing. Have you ever heard the money is in the list? Grow your email list so you always have someone to market too.
- Video marketing. People are spending more and more time watching videos. And you don’t have to be in front of the camera to have a great video.
- Blog writing. You know you should be blogging for the SEO benefits alone right? Then why aren’t you doing it? No time? Have you run out of ideas? We can help.
- SEO Services. Take you blogging to a whole other level. Our SEO clients really do get the top level of marketing services from content (blogging) to networks, press releases, because it takes multiple strategies to stay at the top of Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
As CEO, I walk the walk and talk the talk. Yes, I have a bachelors degree in marketing from University of Houston, but I have been doing real life social media for real businesses & salons just like yours for over 10 years. What has surprised me the most in this industry, is how fast things can change and leave you behind. That is why I stay on top of the technology and trends so that my clients don’t have to!